Amdocs Off Campus Drive – Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/MCA
Amdocs Off Campus Drive For Software Engineer
Job Profile: Software Engineer ( C++,Unix & SQL )
1-3 years experience in development organization, prefered in Telecom or Billing area.
Applications – Oracle, PL/SQL
Operating Systems – Linux/Unix
Tools – GDB,Valgrind,Sonar
Languages – Excellent programming skills in C, C++, SQL, ProC, shell scripting, multithread and/or network programming
Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- B.A. /B.SC in IT/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ Systems Analysis.
- 1-5 years of experience/knowledge in Programming, testing tools and testing methodologies.
- Hands-on technical experience in testing of software projects.
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
HOW TO APPLY
Application link → Click here to apply (Apply Before the link Expires)
Follow us on Instagram for more updates – Click here
FOR MORE JOB UPDATES – CLICK HERE