Deloitte Off campus BE | BTech Freshers
Business Technology Analyst
This is an entry level position in the Global Advantage Business Information Security Office (GA-BISO) reporting to GA-BISO team consultants and leaders.
You will build a high-level knowledge of the GES suite of web-based technologies (Global Advantage) and work on a variety of projects managed by the GA-BISO team.
This is an opportunity to build a career with working knowledge of global standards in data privacy, legislation, IT security, and software development.
College coursework: BE/B Tech
Key job responsibilities:
• Monitor compliance with a wide variety of existing security controls/processes
• Ensure issues are identified, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner
• Assist with the design and implementation of new controls as warranted
• Manage periodic user reviews to ensure compliance with firm and SOC-2 controls
• Provide draft responses to security-related questions to help win and retain clients
• Consistently meet client expectations and project deadlines
• High attention to detail and ability to learn new skills
• Able to multi-task on simultaneous projects in the rapidly evolving BISO security landscape
• Able to work in a virtual environment (with core team located in India, UK and US)
• Able to proactively identify risks, root causes and gain proficiency in proposing solutions to remediate these risks
• Effectively communicate with key stakeholders where security controls are not being followed
Additional skills desired
• Knowledge of security compliance such as ISO 27001 and SOC-2
• Knowledge of Excel VBA
• Knowledge of SQL
• Prior experience in Cyber Security and/or Quality & Risk management
Technology Support Services – End User Support – Analyst
- Focus on delivering world class customer service to every customer coming at the ITS Walk-up.
- Provides Hardware and Application Support. Asset management and tracking of hardware and software. This duty requires knowledge of existing
- Install and configure firm-standard images on laptops &
- Interface with outside customers and vendors as required
- Follow direction of immediate supervisors or managers to implement new
- Provide after-hours emergency support on a rotational basis as outlined per ITS service level
- Provides Mobile Device deployment & support; activities include End user guidance and recommendations, activation, account modifications, configuration, testing, problem identification and
- Grows relationships with business users at all levels in organization. Promotes ITS services, engages customers to understand business needs and maintains ownership for problem resolution. Maintains other technology related updates to enhance the customer
- Adhering to existing processes. Documents problems and resolutions for knowledge bases, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) vendors, and service desk tickets. Adheres to policy and Service Level Targets (SLT’s) through accurate recording of service activities, asset transactions, data retention, and PC compliance Performs password resets and workstation management in Active Directory.
- Supports and provides training for Audio/Video Conference equipment throughout the office. This would include various projection equipment, Daily check and event startup and support of Video Conference Systems (Television/Cable systems).
- Assists infrastructure teams (LAN, WAN, Telephony) where local hands on activities are
· B. Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates
- Technical troubleshooting, Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Lync, Windows and MAC operating systems, mobile device hardware and software, networking, video conferencing, Audio/Video, Telephony equipment, Active Directory administration will be an
- ITIL – Certification
- Microsoft MCITP – Certification
- A / N+ Certification a plus
- Industry certifications such as Dell or HP a plus
- Basic knowledge of overall network/systems security
Analyst – Salesforce Developer
As a Salesforce developer, you will work closely with the development team and interact with clients to understand their requirements to deliver salesforce solutions. You will be expected to:
· Work closely with the developers and the technical team on salesforce. Responsible for conducting technical code reviews and unit testing
· Closely get involved in the day-to-day development activities
· Monitor tasks adhering to determined timelines and ensuring high quality deliverables
· Maintain the technical documentation as required
· Participate in business requirement gathering and develop good understanding of functional requirements and come up with feasible solutions
· Responsible for various deployment activities
· Perform other job-related responsibilities as assigned
· 0-2 years of Salesforce development experience
· Good understanding of Salesforce Sales cloud and Service Cloud modules
· Experience in development using Apex programming, Visualforce, Lightning components, Flows etc.
· Understand Database concepts with SOQL, SOSL and SQL
· Hands-on with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud implementations
· Understanding on Salesforce capabilities and limitations of the platform
· Adhere to Salesforce Best Practices within the development
· Understanding of Salesforce Security and Sharing Model
· Responsible for the daily operations and support of the complete Salesforce CRM platform
· Actively participate in new functionality implementations including requirements gathering and solution design
· Manage Salesforce releases and other change requests and deployments.
· Object Administration, Reports & dashboards, and additional Salesforce configurations using workflow rules, validation rules, approval processes etc.
· Business Analysis skills to understand the stakeholder requirements and propose the best technical solution
· Strong communication and collaboration skills are a must
· Experience working with Salesforce Lightning experience
How to Apply – Deloitte Off campus drive
Application link – Salesforce Developer – Click here
Application link – Support-Analyst – Click here
Application link – Business Technology Analyst – Click here
Follow us on Linkedin for more updates – Click here
Follow us on Telegram for more updates – Click here
Follow us on Instagram for more updates – Click here
Deloitte is a UK based company providing audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services. The company has over 286,200 dedicated employees globally and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue. The company has offices in more than 100 locations across the world and is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations. The company is ranked as one of the 100 best companies to work for by fortune.