Reliance Jio Inviting applications for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Graduate Engineer Trainee
1. Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks
2. Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to
support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
3. Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global
roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting,
billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner.
4. Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network
deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for
internal business decisions and budgeting
5. Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of
performance, coverage, etc.
6. Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis
7. Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement
1. Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
2. Knowledge of network deployment
3. Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
4. Analytical skills
5. Team player
6. Business acumen”
BE / B.Tech
Experience Requirement – Fresher
Application link – Click here to apply
Website – www.jio.com
Follow us on Instagram for more updates – Click here
Reliance Jio is an Indian mobile network operator headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is the third largest mobile network operator in India and the ninth largest mobile network operator in the world with over 280.117 million subscribers.